Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Screamers (1995)



Title: SCREAMERS
Starring: Peter Weller, Jennifer Rubin, Roy Dupuis
Directed By: Christian Duguay
Release Year: 1995
VHS Release Year: 1996
Distributor: Columbia Tristar Home Video
Box Type: Slipcase
Catalog #: 11863

  • Released in 1996 by Columbia Tristar Home Video.
  • There are no previews/trailers prior to the feature.
  • There is no ident prior to the feature, however, the Columbia Tristar ident followed by the warning screen precede the feature.
  • The "Screamers" logo on the box is silver foil and is embossed.
  • 2 comments:

    Ryan W. Featherston said...

    The Allegro Films logo appears on this copy of Screamers as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7TrNtSNTnE - Courtesy of MachineryNoise on YouTube.

    Sniktawt said...

    I'm from Canada, things differ a bit for our versions, not as much as UK versions, but there are some differences on the tape, even though some of our boxes may be the same. I'm pretty sure there is no Allegro logo on my copy. For example, I have two copies of Tales From The Darkside The Movie, one I bought here in Canada and another my friend picked up for me in the U.S., they seem exactly the same except one features a preview for Crash And Burn and Red Blooded American Girl and the other just features Crash And Burn. But I'll check Screamers again, for sure.